Puppy Prep 101
Getting a new puppy can be a very exciting but it can also be very stressful!
Whether you are in the process of choosing a puppy or have already chosen your puppy, this program will help you be ready for your big home-coming day!
Questions to ask yourself…
- Where do I start?
- Am I getting the right puppy for me?
- Am I right for this puppy?
- How prepared am I for this puppy?
- Do I have the right equipment? What do I need?
- What food will I feed my puppy?
- The questions may seem endless…
Training programs are designed with homework in mind to be implemented between classes
This 3 hour program is designed to get you prepared and ready for when your puppy arrives. This includes:
- a 2 hour consultation prior to puppy coming home to answer any pre-puppy questions you may have & discuss equipment that will be best suited for your new addition
- 2 – 30 min training sessions after puppy comes home
to answer any equipment related questions
- as well as – crate training, potty training, nipping/biting & puppy chewing